Lodge Hunts include- all Lodge Hunts include one nights lodging, chef prepared and plated meals, guided morning hunt and game processing. Catch and Release Fishing in the lakes at Lodge Headquarters is included with hunt package and available the afternoon of arrival.
- Dove- $400 per hunter (morning or afternoon hunt with a minimum of 6 hunters)
- Central Zone- Sept.1-Oct. 31 & Dec. 17- Jan.14
- South Zone- Sep. 14 – Oct. 31 & Dec. 17 – Jan. 21
- Teal- $650 per hunter (morning hunt)
- Sept. 11-26
- Duck/Goose– $750 per hunter (morning hunt)
- Nov. 6-28 & Dec. 11 – Jan. 30
- Sandhill Crane– $750 per hunter (morning hunt)
- Dec. 18 – Jan. 23
DRIVE IN/DAY HUNTS
Drive In/Day Hunts– drive in hunters will meet your guide the morning or afternoon of hunt at a predetermined location close to hunting area. (Minimum 4 hunters)
- Dove– $150 per hunter (morning or afternoon hunt)
- Teal- $350 per hunter (morning only hunt)
- Duck/Goose– $450 per hunter (morning only hunt)
- Sandhill Crane– $450 per hunter (morning only hunt)
Additional Hunts Offered
these hunts can be booked individually or added to your package. Please Contact for pricing.
– 5 stand clay range/sporting clays
– Bass fishing in our 40 acre lake located on the lodge headquarters
– Upland Hunts for release birds over pointing dogs
– Whitetail deer/Exotic hunts on our Pintail Oaks Ranch
– Wild Hog hunts on our Pintail Oaks and River Ranch
– Helicopter Hog Hunting
– Thermal/Night Vision Hog/Predator Hunting
– Alligator Hunts
We can tailor a package to meet each groups individual needs. Please contact us with any questions.
All overnight packages are based on double occupancy per room. Guests requesting a single occupancy room will be charged an additional fee per night.
RESERVATIONS / DEPOSITS / PAYMENTS
Reservations should be made well in advance. Dates requested will not be guaranteed until a 50% deposit is received upon booking.
Remaining balance will be settled before end of trip.
For all credit card transactions a 3.5% convenience fee will be added..
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 1:00 p.m.
Dinner is served at 7pm.
No-shows will be charged the full amount. Parties arriving with fewer guests than reserved will be charged the full amount. No discounts.
Pintail does not supply any alcohol. You are welcome to bring your own. BYOB
No alcohol consumption is allowed before or during any activity involving firearms.
Please let us know prior to your arrival if you have any special medical needs and/or dietary requirements.
Licenses are NOT available for purchase at the lodge. Guests must purchase their hunting and fishing licenses prior to arrival.
Licenses can be purchased online at https://tpwd.texas.gov/business/licenses/online_sales/
Customers are allowed to bring well behaved dogs to accompany them on the hunt. Each guide will have a dog as well so please let us know ahead of time if you plan to bring a dog.
We have on site outdoor kennels available. Dogs are not allowed inside Lodge facility.
Customers are allowed their personal daily bag while on hunt. We abide by all Federal and State regulations.
LOST & FOUND ITEMS
For any items left behind we will return the item to you via the shipping method you specify at your expense.
Trip cancellations within 30 days of the booked date will require full payment amount. Deposits for trips cancelled prior to 30 days of the booked date will be rolled over as a credit for a future trip. No refunds of deposits will be issued.