What do I need to bring for Texas Hunting
Hunters will need
- Valid Texas hunting license with state and migratory bird endorsements
- Valid Hunters Safety Card
- Upland Game Bird Endorsment for Upland hunts
- Hunting Clothing-Camoflauge/ Natural Colored outerwear
- Steel or Non-toxic shot for waterfowl hunting(shells are available for purchase at lodge)
- Cooler (to carry home your processed harvested game)
- Alcohol is not provided (BYOB)
Whats included in your waterfowl hunting package
- Chef prepared and plated meals
- Game processing
- Guided Hunt
Typical Schedule (based upon a one nights stay)
- Arrival 3pm – the afternoon prior to your morning hunt.
- Appetizers served in the main lodge followed by a chef prepared and plated dinner.
- Wake up call the morning of hunt with a light breakfast.
- Departure from lodge following your guide to the hunting location.
- After the hunt head back to lodge for a chef prepared and plated lunch.
- Departure 1 pm
You can pack your guns and ammunition in airline-approved cases if you plan to fly. Since we offer duck hunting close to Houston, catching a flight is easy.
Our guides can also accompany you to the clay range to help you correct shooting mistakes. They know how you can improve your wing shooting so your time in the field will be even more enjoyable. Contact us to schedule a memorable Texas guided duck hunting trip at Pintail Hunting Club.